Constant Pressure Systems
A constant pressure system operates with a variable frequency drive controller that automatically monitors your household demand. Like the cruise control on a car, the variable frequency drive speeds up or slows down the pump depending on your household water requirements. The result is reliable, constant pressure where and when you need it.
- Can provide higher water pressure than most municipal systems
- Increased pressure regardless of system demand
- Retrofits to any existing well system
- Reduces or eliminates noisy pipes
- Helps provide total system protection, avoiding costly repairs
- Works with existing pressure tanks or allows for space savings with use of a smaller tank
- Can be installed on an existing conventional 4” well pump system, regardless of the pump/motor manufacturer
Benefits of Constant Pressure Systems
- In a conventional system when the pump/motor start, it starts very quickly and generates a lot of heat. Excessive heat is the most popular failure mode for a motor. The Aquavar Solo2 will soft start the motor which means there is no excessive heat generated. With the soft start feature the motor runs cooler and lasts longer.
- With a conventional water system, pressure drops as usage increases. A constant pressure system with a properly sized pump will help maintain the water pressure even with increased demand.
- The Aquavar Solo2 can be installed on an existing conventional 4” well pump system regardless of the pump/motor manufacturer. The Aquavar Solo2 easily converts a traditional conventional system into an upgraded constant pressure system.
- Optional WiFi monitoring on select models enables homeowners to get alerts when the system is operating outside of desired parameters.